How do I get there?
We will provide shuttles from the offered hotels. Exact times and frequencies will be communicated in a later stadium, but no worries, there is always a possibility to find your way.
What are the opening times?
Thursday 17:00 – 02:00
Friday 12:00 – 04:00
Saturday 12:00 – 04:00
Sunday 12:00 – 04:00
Always check our timetable for stage times.
When is the festival?
This year’s edition will take place from the 24th – 27th of August 2017.
Where is the festival?
The Opening Concert and Festival of Atlas Electronic are being held at Villa Janna Ecolodge located in the Palmeraie area of Marrakech. The address of Villa Janna is Douar El Mghazli CR Al Ouidane, BP Guéliz 2691 – 40000, Morocco.
- By entering the festival grounds you are agreeing that you have read and understood these house rules and agree to comply with and be bound by these house rules.
- The house rules are subject to change, the most up-to-date version of the house rules that will apply will be available at the gate of Atlas Electronic.
If visitors do not abide by the Atlas Electronic house rules, they can and will be removed from the festival area.
- We don’t allow any kinds of soft and/or hard drugs or research chemicals.
If you have (prescription) medicines you need to bring with you, please email email@example.com and we will discuss the procedure for this.
- Follow instructions by Atlas Electronic staff and security at all times.
Security personnel can search visitors.
- Refusal to undergo a search will result in expulsion, without a refund.
Visitors are to abide by decisions made by security personnel at all times.
- These decisions could relate to carrying and/or bringing in materials, food, and equipment or the validity of entrance tickets.
- Atlas Electronic staff will always have the final say in these matters.
- The sale of T-shirts and other souvenirs, as well as foods and drinks, is prohibited.
- Distributing flyers, posters, banners and/or stickers is not permitted –neither at or around the festival area, nor at the hotels and the nearby roads.
- Sampling is not allowed, either.
- Lighting a fire or BBQ is strictly forbidden.
- At the request of Atlas Electronic’s staff, security or otherwise, you will have to show your ID to confirm your age. We might also ask for your ID at the bar. The legal drinking age in the Morocco is 18 years.
- We reserve the right to make changes in the festival program and/or timetable.
• Your good mood
• Small backpacks or bags (we have lockers)
• Sunscreen (containers will be checked at the entrance)
• Swimming gear; we have a pool
• Blanket or rug to sit on
• Any amount of soft or hard drugs
• (Semi-)professional equipment, such as photo, audio, video or recording equipment, including GoPro.
• Glassware, cans and plastic bottles
• Flyers, stickers or other promotional/print materials
• Permanent markers
• Large backpacks
• Umbrellas and parasols
• Food and drink in any kind of containers and/or wrapping
• Dangerous objects
• Stools, steps and/or folding chairs
• Air cushions and/or other inflatable material, e.g. air beds or chairs
• Prams and buggies
• Large plastic tarps
• Banners or flags
How do I travel from one place to another?
To the airport, hotel, and festival you can travel by shuttle buses. If you would like to visit the center, ask the lobby of your hotel for a taxi.
What would you suggest to see in Marrakech?
Where can I stay?
More info soon.
Can I buy tokens in advance?
Working on it, more info soon. We will probably handle a cashless policy with RFID bracelets.
Can I change my package after I have payed?
You can’t change your purchases after buying. Unless you have a reasonable reason with proof for it. In this case, please contact our team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is my ticket refundable?
The tickets are non-refundable.
What are the conditions of the activity tickets?
> All offers are only valid in combination with the festival ticket.
> The one day excursion tours will proceed with a minimum of 3 attendees.
> Note for some tours additional costs maybe in place.
> For more information and specifications about the tours contact Imzi tours
(Phone: +212 (0) 524433934 – Mobile: +212 (0) 50 22 06-33- Email : email@example.com).
What do I have to do if I want to change my add on activity?
Please contact our team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What type of tickets do you offer?
We offer 4-days-tickets (passe-partout), you can decide for yourself whether you would like to add activities to your package. More info about the activities and residencies will follow soon.
I have a suggestion and would like to get in touch with the organization
Please send an email to email@example.com
I would like to get in touch with the PR person of Atlas
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org